Here at Programodo, we are excited to announce that we are looking for our second full time Laravel/Vue Developer to join our development team. As one of our early full-time hires in a growing software development agency, we have spent a great deal of care to ensure our needs matches your oppotunity. This is not a job where you would get half-baked requirements from face-less emails. You would be writing code directly alongside the two founders of the company who together bring over two decades of development experience. Your effort would directly contribute to helping our clients build software solutions using the latest technology in the Laravel ecosystem. We have built a reputation with our clients of being honest, fair, and hard working and we would love to have you join us.
- PHP & Laravel
- Vue (At least version 2)
- English (fluent)
- US citizen in the EST timezone
- Vue 3 (Composition API)
- Inertia JS
- React Native
- Experience with AWS
- Wordpress familiarity
About the Job
- 80%-90% of your time will be spent writing code. The rest would be spent problem solving with the team.
- With consistent communication, meetings are few and far between
- We are very results focused. We aren’t interested in when you were online and for how long.
- You are expected to communicate progress daily and road blocks as soon as possible.
- You are encouraged to bring your technical experience to the table.
$85k - $110k depending on experience
How to Apply
Send a cover letter and Resume to email@example.com. Mention how you started working with Laravel
Please make sure the subject includes the job position
Benefits of working at Programodo
- Can be completely remote
- Health insurance
- Office is provided (though optional) if local to Atlanta
- Two weeks Paid Vacation + Holidays
- Impactful work with the opportunity to grow into a variety of roles/responsibilities
- Active involvement and contribution on projects, not passive order taking
- Opportunity to grow along with us as a new company
- We reward exemplary work with cash bonuses, not pizza parties
- We encourage a consistent and predictable work life balance.
- Initial Interview
- Paid ($200) code test
- Technical Interview
- 30 day - contract to hire (could be as short as 1 week if you have demonstrated that you are a team player and a value add)
In 2021, company founders Cully Mason and Meade Slocomb founded a software development agency, Programodo, in an effort to help small to medium sized businesses thrive by integrating their business processes with the latest technologies.
With over 20 years of experience in the software development industry, they set out to differentiate Programodo from the competition by building on a foundation not only technical expertise but also transparency and consistent communication